Cervical Spine Research Society
European Section - Membership Criteria
Active Membership Criteria
- Advanced degree for nonclinical specialists or Board Certification for clinical specialists.
- Sponsor and one other letter of recommendation – (both must be members of the Cervical Spine Research Society) PLUS:
- Submit an Abstract to a CSRS-ES Annual Meeting OR Present a case at a CSRS-ES Theoretical Meeting OR Attend a CSRS-ES Cadaveric Instructional Course.
- Membership will be confirmed on your attendance at the next Annual Meeting of the CSRS-ES.
- A single ‘One Off’ Joining Fee of 125 Euros will be paid upon acceptance of Membership.
Download the new 2013 Membership Application (PDF-Document)
We might be trying to contact you! Please update your email address and send any
new information to Alan Leonard, CSRS Administrative Secretary
Thank you for helping us to update our files.